In Fairfax County Property Taxes can be Viewed, Downloaded, Printed and Paid Online. To do so, just follow the step-by-step indications that we will present you.
- 1 How can you View, Download, Print and Pay your Fairfax County Property Tax?
- 2 How can you pay your Fairfax County Property Tax bill online?
- 3 Other Options for Paying Your Fairfax County Property Tax Bill
How can you View, Download, Print and Pay your Fairfax County Property Tax?
Indication 1: Go to the Fairfax County Website
To begin processing your Fairfax County property tax, you must first visit the Fairfax County website. This can be done by searching on any browser or you can click on the following link which will take you to: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/.
Indication 2: Select County Tax Section
Once on the Fairfax County website, we will select the Residents option. Then click on the Taxes and Fees option, and finally click on Real State Taxes.
Indication 3: Fairfax County Property Search Selection
In this part we will select the Lookup Assessments option, and click on it.
Then we have to look for our property with the options that appear, we select the one that is easier for us.
When choosing the Search option we are going to type the data to make our property tax search.
Indication 4: Selection of Fairfax Property to Consult
From the results we are going to choose the property we want to consult by clicking on the icon that appears on the right.
Indication 5: Selection of Tax Details
In this step in the summary that appears we are going to select the tax details section on the left.
Then the summary of our Fairfax property tax will appear, with this summary we have an idea of how much we owe and we can print it as a receipt to make payment.
How can you pay your Fairfax County Property Tax bill online?
Indication 6: Create Online Property Tax Payment Fairfax
To Pay Our Tax Receipt Online we must select the option Pay Taxes Online from the options above the search.
Then we will be sent to the county tax payment gateway, we must click the Go button to continue.
To start the payment we must enter our stub number and map number. After entering it click on Submit.
Indication 7: Payment Method Selection and Confirmation of Fairfax Tax Payment
Once inside our user we select the means of payment that we want, it can be by credit cards or by electronic check. Select the one you want.
Then we confirm the payment and print the Support, so that everything is ready.
Other Options for Paying Your Fairfax County Property Tax Bill
- Pay by Phone: You can pay your bill by calling 703-222-6740, TTY 711 using any major credit card.
- Pay In Person: If you normally pay in person using cash, use a money order and drop off your payment or pay by mail.
Come to the Government Center at: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 223, Fairfax, VA 22035. Between 8:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. AND Pay by check, cash, credit or debit card (for credit/debit, third party service charges will apply).
- Pay By Mail: To pay by Mail Do not send cash, Make checks payable to “County of Fairfax”, Use the envelope provided with your bill and mail to; Department of Tax Administration; 12000 Government Center Parkway; Suite 223; Fairfax, VA 22035.