In this tutorial we will explain you how to consulate, download, print and pay the tarrant county property tax. Just follow the instructions step by step.
- 1 How to Check, Download, Print, Pay and Search the Tarrant County Property Tax?
- 2 How to pay the Tarrant property tax online?
How to Check, Download, Print, Pay and Search the Tarrant County Property Tax?
We will need the following for our process:
1. An account in “My Taxes Online”.
2. Know which account we want to pay.
3. Credit Card or Echeck information on hand.
Part One: Accessing the Tarrant County Government Portal
We start by accessing the Tarrant County Government website. We can search for it from any browser or by clicking on the following link: https://www.tarrantcounty.com/en.html. Once we access we locate the Property Tax icon.
Part Two: Select Accounts and Payments Online Option
In this Part we select the Pay Online/Create Profile option. By selecting it we are directed to the Online Tax platform.
Part Three: Create and Login to My Taxes Online
For the Tarrent County Property Tax search, we need to log in to My Taxes Online with an email and password, if you do not have an account you can create one right there.
Part Four: Select the Account Number of the Tarrant County Property Tax you wish to pay
In this step they show the summary of your accounts where you can see the values owed, the invoices already paid and if you want to consult in detail an invoice you can click on the View option.
How to pay the Tarrant property tax online?
Follow the prompts in the following parts to add your financial data.
Part Five: Create your Tarrant property tax payment online
To start creating your Tarrant County property tax bill payment, click on the Submit Payment For Processing button.
Part Six: Making the Tarrant County Property Tax Payment by Credit or Debit Card
We are going to pay the property tax by credit or debit card by first selecting the payment method.
Then we enter the card number we are going to use and click continue.
After we add the other data of the card and the tax payer, and click on the continue button.
Finally we verify the account information and fill in the requested information, and click on Confirm.
With this we finish the payment with credit or debit card. We will be sent to the confirmation page, where we print the payment support and save the record with confirmation number.
Part 7: Payment of the Tarrant Property Tax online via E-check
If we are going to pay our Tarrant property tax bill by E-Check, we select the Echeck option.
After fill in the bank account information.
Then that fill in the Contact information and click Continue.
Finally fill in the requested information and fill in the Authorization and Acceptance box. And click on the Confirm button.
We finalize the payment of the Predial Tarrant tax by Echeck. We assure the registration of the number of confirmation, We print the support of payment and we go out safe.
- Payment systems may slow down near payment due dates due to high volumes. Please start the payment process early to avoid problems with payment submission. Payments are due by midnight Central Time on the due date and are considered late at 12:01 am the following day.
- Cash cards, payroll cards, and gift cards are not accepted. Your card issuer may not finalize your transaction or hold it in pending status for many weeks. This is not a problem with the Tarrant County Tax Office. It’s a problem with the card. They do not have your cash, but they are delighted to give you with information so that you may deal with your credit card company.
- They also don’t take payments using banking apps like Zelle, Paypal, ApplePay, GooglePay, Venmo, and others.
- Chase Bank, our card processor, charges convenience fees. Credit is charged at 2.15 percent of the total amount.
The cost for debit is $3.95. When you choose this option, you are consenting to pay the costs.
- Remember that there is no extra charge for using an eCheck.You may change your mind and choose this option until you submit your money and get the Confirmation Number. To input bank information, just return to the Payment Method page.